Drupal's modular nature can be a double-edged sword. With so much possible, part of the challenge is to stay focused on what is appropriate.
What process will give your team the opportunity to make the best choices, stay on target, and deliver the best possible results? This session will cover best practices in managing your next Drupal project and the process developed and refined by Gorton Studios to build great Drupal websites.
* Managing an Effective Process
* Plan, Design, Develop, Verify, Train, Support - how do they fit together?
* Plan - what constitutes a solid plan?
* Design - how do you keep it grounded in business goals and not boxed-in by systems?
* Development - how and when do you start building?
* Verify - what does it take to keep quality high?
* Train - how will your admins and users make the site a success?
* Support - how can you keep your clients happy and successful over the long-term?
Attending this session should give you a solid understanding for the Drupal process Gorton Studios has developed and an ability to pick it up, modify and improve it for your own needs. Anyone considering a Drupal project in the future should find value in both the strategy and tactics covered.